Sunday, September 16, 2007

Throw back

lol Cassidy! lol

Obviously i'm pretty fucked up right now, i've been hanging with Charles and Jenny for most of the day,

Charles and I went shopping at the HIP (Harlem Irving Plaza) mall today, reminded me of old times with us. Just shopping, spending money we didn't have, buying things we didn't need.

Made me think,

Damn girl, I really miss you!
(But only because you're amazing)

Anyway, I spent almost $200

After shopping we went back to his place ordered a Pizza, then jenny came over, and maaaaan we went and got some Jello and got TRASSSSSSSSSSHED.

JELLLLLLLOOOOOO SHOOOOOOOOTSSSSSS
Those mother fuckers creep up on you,

I did like nine or so,

I'm at home now,

Miss ya' babe.

(Sorry I haven't responded to your previous message yet, i'll do so when i'm sober)

1 comment:

Cassie Mulheron said...

I appreciate that you took the time to realize that my post was serious.

Saving it until you were sober and replying meant a lot to me.

Im glad you are having fun. Just don't have too much fun so I dont have to worry about you.

<3