Saturday, September 1, 2007

paycheck

I got my first check today and mannnn do taxes suck. After taxes it was around 395 or something. It really sucks but my tax return will be nice. I wish I could work full time. :( Oh well, I am busy enough as it is. I don't know where I would fit the hours.

Rent is due tomorrow and I paid two days early. :-D I'm good like that. My mom transferred me money to cover the cost of the books. So right now I have a good amount of money left after rent. However, I still have to pay my utilities and Cable/phone/internet bills. I am trying to spend the minimum of money so that when rent day comes along, I am not pinching pennies to get it in.

Well I just wanted to stop by and drop a little note off. Lol. I'm pretty toasted and ready to crash. Anywho, I love you.

<3

p.s.-try to answer your phone sometime. It's friday out. I know you are out sluttin' the town.

2 comments:

Raphael said...

Not too bad on the $$$, considering you're balancing school and work.

Man, i'm dreading doing my taxes. I didn't have to do them last time, but this time i'll definatly have to do them.

And I have NO clue how.

Cassie Mulheron said...

me either and so will I