Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fire Alarms

Last night I had the rudest awakening, ever!!! I didn't even get to sleep until almost three and then at four something all five smoke alarms went off in the house at once. I jumped out of slumber feeling like I was having a heart attack. My heart was beating so quickly it was about to beat right out of my chest. We looked around the house and there was no smoke or fire. There wasn't really a reason for them to go off. About ten minutes later they go off again. We decided to call 911 and the cunt didn't help one bit. lol. So we took the battery out of one and it disabled the rest. So instead of incessant alarms, we get this chirp every minute to let us know we need to put a battery in.

A maintenance guy came by from our rental office and said an electrician would come sometime today. It sucks. So annoying.

So I'm pretty tired to say the least.

2 comments:

Raphael said...

Lol!

That doesn't sound like a good time.

.. Maybe your house needs an exorcism, how awesome would that be?

Mhm!

Cassie Mulheron said...

It did it again last night after they "fixed" it