Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Always one foot on the ground..

Y'know Cassie,

It's funny, why do I always attract straight men? There's a number of guys at work that flirt with me, two specifically Jason and Pete, both black, both thuggish, so I find it to be EXXXXTREMELY funny.

Jasons more open with it, IE; him rubbing my ass or pinches my pierced nips.

What is it about me that's so appealing to straight guys? Obviously none of these guys I would even consider being in a relationship with, but it goes back to Sam, and various guys from back in VA.

I'MMA HEARTBREAKER
DREAM MAKER
LOVE TAKER

Work was pretty busy today, I ended up closing. I work with a very funny group of people, definately mix. It's more like a bunch of friends, than just co workers.

Anyway,

We need to start posting pictures and shit, I have a pretty awesome idea for you, relating to me. I'll post about it later,

Until next time (Few minutes probaly)

Love ya,
Cuntalicious

1 comment:

Cassie Mulheron said...

Thats funny. I think its because they are intrigued. Then there is the whole theory that nobody is actually straight.

I get hit on a lot by older black or hispanic guys. Lol. Then there are the girls that hit on me...but generally they aren't of any interest to me.