Wednesday, October 10, 2007

boo

Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I could have really used talking to you. I miss you a lot.

I'm glad things are looking up for you in your job and applying to school. That is so exciting. :)

Today and the last couple of days have sort have been hell for me. Monday I got into a car accident on the way to work. I was merging onto the highway and some douche bag rear ended me. This activated a domino effect making me hit the person in front of me and then another car. X_X It was pretty scary but I'm okay. I was so shaken up and freaked out. Heather was just getting off work and came to meet me. My front headlights are busted so she followed me home and gave me a ride to work. She didnt want me driving with busted headlights at night. I got a ride from someone else. The guy that hit me drove off so when the police report was made I was car numero uno. He could tell that there were some fresh scratches on my bumper though so that should be okay for insurance.

something positive...I met this girl named Yolanda. She goes by Yo yo, cute little puerto rican girl. Kinda butch, great style. She has this cute little skater style and a more black style I guess you would say. She is something good thats happened to me lately. She started working at walgreens not too long ago. While she was applying everyone was telling me I needed to meet her, or asking if I had. Heather was like, "Im going to need you guys to hook up." That was just when she was applying. Well Heather invited her over to her gfs house with me for dinner and cards. I picked her up and we went. Sparks flew. We went to the club together. I dropped her off and thats how it started. We are seeing eachother I guess and we kinda slept together twice. She is the first person in a while that I have met that is both respectful and has their priorities straight. :) More about her later.

Some bullshit....Heather had to change her schedule at work because they caught on to her mon-fri 8-4. Technically you arent allowed to do that because it isnt fair. So she decided she will work monday nights every other week....which screws me over because thats one of my three shifts. Did I mention I only work three shifts now? Meaning on those weeks I would need to work Sundays. The whole reason I changed my schedule was so I would have more time for schoolwork.....ahhhhhhhhhh. Her reasoning? Thats when she wants to work and she has seniority and first choice....me being second. We kind of got into it earlier. She's pissing me off.

Oh yeah. Then I happened to check my balance to find out that Ballys charged me 49 dollars....I cancelled my membership way back at the end of June because I knew there wasnt a facility up here and that I wouldnt have time to go in va beach. I was in a three month contract and paid 80 dollars towards two months where I wouldnt be there... So they charged me today... What the hell? I already paid for two months I didnt use the facility and then I get charged again? Apparently Im on auto-pay. I explained to them that I canceled the membership because there isnt a ballys here in richmond. WTF?? So she said she can refund my money...7-10 days. Well in between that I have checks floating around. So yeah.

grrrr


And I have a shit ton of hw to do.

ps- i miss you hard core and we need to talk soon and schedule you coming down here

1 comment:

Raphael said...

Damn Cassie!

That's a ton of shit that went down, and in only a few days.

Well, let me say i'm glad you met this new chick. She seems pretty awesome, and I bet you guys make a disgustingly cute couple, with orgasmic sex.

Mmm.

YES! I slightly felt insensitive when I found out about your accident, because I knew nothing about it, and if I had read here beforehand I would have known to ask you about it immediately.

Anywho

It's good to know you're ok, and not going to get screwed because the guy sped off.

As far as school goes, I slacked off a bit when I was in TCC/Visual Arts Center/Truman because I didn't take it as seriously as I should've been.

I mean, when it came to my Art classes I was very focused but when it came to my gen eds I was like "Ehhh."

This time it's different, I'm at a REAL college, y'know? This is costing me alot of money, and I have to make sure i'm always on my game. School first, work second.

But i'll go into that on another post.

Love ya, Cassie!